Sunday, October 6, 2013

Toil & Trouble Water Marble


Hello Lovelies!

Since I absolutely adore water marbling, I thought it fitting that I show off my latest creation for my very first post!

Purple, orange, and black together always scream Halloween to me, and even though All Hallow's Eve is still a few weeks away, I couldn't resist putting these colors together now. :) Tweet This!


The orange is Atomic Orange by OPI, which I love, love, LUUUURVE! Because it's so bright and bold and works really great in a water marble to boot. The purple is Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings, and the black doesn't have a label so I can't tell you who it's by, but it's just a basic black.

I used Seche Plus Fortified Strengthener for my base coat, and then layered over that one coat of Snow Me White by SinfulColors. Snow Me White is just a basic flat white, and it dries really fast. Once my base was dry, I taped around my nails and created the marble you see in the pics above! 

Check out my video of the process in action. I also have another quick video on my YouTube channel showing how to tape your fingers to prep for a water marble.

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Questions? Comments? Leave them here or email me at wikidnails (at) gmail (dot) com